For our client, a globally active automotive supplier based in Stockdorf, we are filling from now on the following permanent position :
Event Coordinator (m/w/d) Training
Published 23 days ago
Your personal mission statement
- Plan training from application to evaluation.
- Keep your stakeholders informed of developments regarding training.
- Taking care of invoicing to the customer.
- Participate in challenging projects related to your position
- Working on improving the training process every day.
Your qualification profile
- Minimum MBO work and thinking level, preferably in an administrative (technical) direction;
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in organizing training and education and with administrative work
- Speaking and writing skills in German: excellent and English: good+; and possibly a third language;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player, organizational talent, stress resistant and accurate
- Working time account with full overtime compensation
- Attractive employee discounts with numerous top suppliers
- Permanent contact person during the entire assignment
- Career advice
- Regular employee events, e.g. regulars' tables
About AVANTGARDE Experts
Within the area of marketing & communications, we fill interesting positions with attractive clients throughout Germany from Junior Product Manager to Head of Marketing (m/f/d). Interested? Apply now at AVANTGARDE Experts!
Then we look forward to receiving your convincing application including salary requirements and earliest starting date via our online portal.