For our client, an international company in the optical industry, we are filling the following position in Munich:
Senior BI & Data Analyst (m/w/d)
Veröffentlicht vor 8 Tagen
- Interface management between the digital area, the various business departments and the IT department on the topic of B2C customer data and business intelligence
- Structuring and execution of cross-functional data projects in close collaboration with other departments in Digital and IT
- Designing and creating user-friendly dashboards & reporting solutions
- Developing customer data-based models and analyses for productive use (in cooperation with service providers, if necessary)
- Advising the organization on the use of B2C customer insights
- Efficient use of the existing data infrastructure to optimize the company's value creation including further development of the same.
- Management of external and internal service providers within the scope of projects and the operation of the data infrastructure
- At least 5 years of professional or project experience in data analytics or relevant IT projects
- Proven work experience as a BI/Data Analyst in a dynamic, growth-oriented industry
- Solid experience in the use of SQL and data visualization tools
- Passion for data
- Attractive salary package according to IG Metall collective agreement
- Flexible working hours with flexitime account
- Further development opportunities
Über AVANTGARDE Experts
Within the area of marketing & communications, we fill interesting positions with attractive clients throughout Germany from Junior Product Manager to Head of Marketing (m/f/d). Interested? Apply now at AVANTGARDE Experts!
Then we look forward to receiving your application including salary requirements and earliest starting date via our online portal.