For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are filling the following position with immediate effect for 18 months preferably for the Munich location:
Project Manager (m/f/d) Consumer Category
Published 4 days ago
Your personal mission statement
- Support local teams across geos, to drive new launches and scale existing projects for M365 in telco channels, in partnership with the Product, Marketing and Sales teams
- End-to-end project managing M365 telco projects from project scoping phase, to implementation, launch and post implementation review
- Partnering with Microsoft WW, EMEA M365 Category and our EMEA Sales and Marketing Teams to build and model information and content to be shared with partners during the forming phase of new Telco projects
- Partnering with regional Sales Account teams, Telco distributor (technical integrator) and Telco partners to scope the projects and secure most effective implementation model for optimized Customer Experience (CX) and ongoing revenue growth
- Ensuring Marketing Plan & Telco Readiness plan are organized and in place with regional Channel Marketing and Sales teams for new launches
- Tracking sell-in and sell-through data, as well as monitoring of Microsoft 365 / Office category KPIs (Attach, Mix, etc) of transformation accounts.
- Support the tracking of execution against Budget, Scorecard & KPIs on all transformation accounts.
- Identify market risks & opportunities related to the transformation of accounts and share learnings and potential solutions with the team and wider EMEA & WW communities
- Support UKI team in the project management of Go to Market (GTM) for key transformation projects (Telco, Banking etc.) intending to grow the M365 business
Your qualification profile
- 5+ years of experience in project management, managing a (consumer or subscription) product rollout from start to finish
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Project Management or closely related field, or related experience
- Must have understanding of subscriptions business models (software/content) and auto-renew billing models; Experience with focus on software, services and device sales in Mobile Operator or Consumer channel preferred
- Exposure to telco or retail category management, consumer electronics/IT industry, or like business; Consulting experience in these spheres a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about building businesses, and thrives within a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in navigating and performing within matrix organizations/across functional boundaries, ideally in large global organizations
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts. Oral and written fluency in additional languages (e.g. German, Spanish) a plus
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and OneNote). Experience in data analysis, business insights generation and Microsoft PowerBI or similar solutions preferred
What we offer you
- 30 days holiday
- Working time account with full overtime compensation
- Attractive employee discounts with numerous top suppliers
- Permanent contact person during the entire process / assignment
- Regular employee events
About AVANTGARDE Experts
Within the area of marketing & communications, we fill interesting positions with attractive clients throughout Germany from Junior Product Manager to Head of Marketing (m/f/d). Interested? Apply now at AVANTGARDE Experts!
Then we look forward to receiving your convincing application including salary requirements and earliest starting date via our online portal.