Jobs and projects in marketing
Job opportunities in marketing
for young professionals and specialists
Whether you're a young professional, specialist or looking for a change of career: If you're passionate about marketing and have the necessary experience, you can choose from a wide range of career paths. At AVANTGARDE Experts, you'll find an extensive selection of suitable jobs and projects.
AVANTGARDE Experts offers marketing opportunities all across Germany. Skilled professionals are in high demand in cities such as Munich, Berlin, Hamburg and Stuttgart.
Seeking creative minds with a passion for marketing
Use your unique ideas to drive the development and distribution of products or services within the company.
We arrange personnel, jobs and projects in the field of marketing and digital:
- Marketing Manager
- Online Marketing Manager
- Digital Analytics Specialist
- SEA and SEO Manager
- CRM Manager
- Project Manager
- ...and much more.
Varied and exciting
Your typical day in marketing
- Depending on your field of expertise, your tasks will range from market and competition analysis to idea creation, designing campaigns, copywriting, consulting and project/event management.
- By having a thorough understanding of your target groups, you ensure a unique brand and user experience at all touchpoints.
- You can also decide on large budgets for advertising campaigns, such as Google advertising (SEA) or TV adverts.
Discover more jobs & projects
No suitable job or project included? Feel free to check out our job and project portal and expand your search by specifying further specializations, such as communication, digital, creation, TV & media production, etc.
FAQ: Frequently asked questions about our marketing jobs
Marketing professionals earn an average gross salary of 49,712 euro per year. Freelancers earn an average of 87 euro per hour. However, your exact salary depends on a range of criteria, including industry, region and size of the company.
To be successful in marketing, you should have the following skills: ability to analyse and communicate, understanding of target groups, creativity, organisational skills, negotiating skills, flexibility.
For a marketing job or project, you can expect to perform the following tasks depending on your position:
- Market, customer and competition analysis
- Product planning and market launches
- Product and price optimisation
- External and internal communication