CEO AVANTGARDE Experts
"Find the courage to go digital and show humanity"
Philipp Riedel is an expert in the innovations and trends that shape the working world. He regards concepts like new work, digitalisation and artificial intelligence as opportunities for economic growth and business success. As a proactive influencer of the working world of tomorrow, the successful CEO of AVANTGARDE Experts and co-founder of WorkNow wants others to realise the potential behind these developments.
Through workshops and presentations, he inspires and motivates his audience in his capacity as a game changer for the working world of the future. Amid the ‘war for talents’, he encourages people to break new ground, lead with an eye on the future and to assign corporate culture the highest priority.
Working world of tomorrow/Recruiting in the future
Candidate experience: Generations Y/Z/Alpha
War for talents
Employee experience: Generations Y/Z/Alpha
Leadership 2.0 skills
Future generation management
Corporate culture and organisation
Employee management and retention
Sales organisation and development
PRESENTATIONS & KEYNOTES (IN GERMAN ONLY)
- XING Puls HR Munich – No more war for talents: How recruiting really works
- Digitalforum 2021 – The future of HR
- BVMW Business in focus – Employee commitment: balancing purpose and meaningful work
- Premium Leaders Club - Executive round table: For heaven's sake, employees have opinions! When alternative fact, purpose and meaningful work meet real life
- Digital Mind Change 2019: The future of HR - Taking the digital step from managing to influencing
- LinkedIN Business MeetUp: The working world of the future and the transformation of recruiting
- Campus M21: The fast lane, the working world, applications
- University contact fair: Industry 4.0 – Changes to the everyday working routine
- The Digital Bash – Careers web conference: In the working world of tomorrow, digital change or good old analogue?
- Online careers day: The perfect match: We will find a dream job for you!
- Munich Web Week: Changes in the labour market
Interviews and articles
(IN GERMAN ONLY)
- Handelsblatt: Find a job on Google, Amazon and Facebook: This recruiter explains how it works
- Human resources managers: How successful reboarding works
- HR Journal: How recruiting works post-coronavirus
- HR Journal: The five roles of generation Z managers
- HR Journal: Multi-project workers: Employees of the future?
- GQ Magazine: Changing jobs: Applicants stand a very good chance according to one expert
- WELT: German companies need the courage to take fresh approaches
- Süddeutsche Zeitung: Staying flexible
- t3n.de: Daily contact with the team is vital
- Personalwirtschaft.de: Effective generation management
- Computerwoche: Selecting applicants with AI-based tools - how AI is changing recruiting
- BILD.de: Top jobs requiring zero prior knowledge
- HR Manager: HR consultants: from headhunters to data interpreters
- Marketing Börse: One third of Germans are looking for a job
- Die Presse: Candidates: not so servile any more
- Talente.co: Blog article: How artificial intelligence is transforming recruitment, with interview in TALENTE podcast
- WirtschaftWoche: The new world of work
- Handelsblatt: Digitalisation, AI and training
- BR alpha: Career starts, working students and internships
Ask Philipp Riedel for an interview or presentation:
Assistant to the management
Tel.: +49 89 540 210 301